Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wyoming Update

The last few weeks in Wyoming have been even better than the first.  I am primarily working with the youth, which is not something I ever saw myself doing.  However, I am loving it! We have been having a blast going bowling, playing games, and watching movies. On Wednesdays we are going through an awesome Bible study on doctrine, and I feel like I am learning more than I'm teaching.










It seems to get more beautiful here each day.






Pray for growth for the church and the youth group, and that Christ may be glorified in the community. 

Pray for Vacation Bible School this week, and that those that are lost may come to know Jesus through this ministry.

Thanks to all my church family, friends, and family for the prayers. They are felt daily.


P.S. I cooked and ate antelope stew this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment